4 Medical and like services

4.1 Cost of Services | 4.2 Information available | 4.3 Pay medical & like services | 4.4 Terminate medical & like services | 4.5 A-Z of medical and like services

WorkSafe or an employer (by way of the medical excess) can pay the reasonable costs of medical and like services relating to a work-related An injury/disease is work related if it arose out of or in the course of employment and the scope of employment. injury or illness.

If a claim for medical and like expenses has been accepted, the employer (initially by way of excess where applicable) and WorkSafe are liable to pay as compensation the reasonable costs of:

See: OR Services | A-Z of medical and like services | Responding to serious incidents

Next | Back to top