5.1.1 Agent to assess worker's reasonable efforts | 5.1.2 Warning notices | 5.1.3 Suspend weekly payments | 5.1.4 Terminate weekly payments | 5.1.5 Cease and Determine | 5.1.6 Worker interview process
Workers who have an incapacity for work need to:
- make reasonable efforts to actively participate and cooperate in planning for return to work
- actively use an occupational rehabilitation service (where relevant) and cooperate with the provider of that service
- actively participate and cooperate in any assessment of their capacity for work, rehabilitation progress or future employment prospects
- make reasonable efforts to return to work in suitable employment or pre-injury employment at the worker’s place of employment or at another place of employment
- participate in an interview with a representative of WorkSafe to enhance the worker’s opportunities to return to work.