5.1.1 Agent to assess worker's reasonable efforts | 5.1.2 Warning notices | 5.1.3 Suspend weekly payments | 5.1.4 Terminate weekly payments | 5.1.5 Cease and Determine | 5.1.6 Worker interview process
Workers who have an incapacity for work need to:
- make reasonable efforts to actively participate and cooperate in planning for return to work
- actively use an occupational rehabilitation service (where relevant) and cooperate with the provider of that service
- actively participate and cooperate in any assessment of their capacity for work, rehabilitation progress or future employment prospects
- make reasonable efforts to return to work in suitable employment or pre-injury employment (1) In this Part — pre-injury employment means the employment of a worker in a position which is the same as or equivalent to the position in which the worker was employed before receiving the injury at the worker’s place of employment or at another place of employment
- participate in an interview with a representative of WorkSafe to enhance the worker’s opportunities to return to work.