4.5.49 Supported accommodation Daily living expenses

Agents can pay the reasonable costs of supported accommodation services under the legislation where a worker requires residence in a supported accommodation facility on a permanent or semi-permanent basis in order to meet their care and support needs as a result of a work-related An injury/disease is work related if it arose out of or in the course of employment and the scope of employment. injury or illness.


The policy provides guidelines for supported accommodation.

See: Supported Accommodation Policy

The policy provides guidelines about:

  • what an Agent can pay for
  • shared Supported accommodation
  • supported residential services
  • residential aged care.
Other policies

Other policies related to supported accommodation include:

Next | Back to top