- In relation to pre-injury average weekly earnings PIAWE
and current weekly earnings, a reference to a base
rate of pay is a reference to the rate of pay
payable to a worker for his or her ordinary hours
of work but does not include —
- incentive based payments or bonuses
- monetary allowances
- piece rates or commissions
- overtime or shift allowances
- any separately identifiable amount not referred to in paragraphs (a) to (e).
- In relation to pre-injury average weekly earnings and current weekly earnings, if, at the time of the injury —
- the worker's actual rate of pay is to be taken to be the worker's base rate of pay.