- if the worker's base rate of pay is calculated
on the basis of ordinary hours worked, the
sum of —
- the worker's earnings so calculated for the ordinary hours worked during that week and
- amounts paid or payable for overtime or shift allowances in respect of that week and
- amounts paid or payable as piece rates or commissions in respect of that week or
- if paragraph (a) does not apply, the worker's actual earnings (other than an amount of a kind referred to in s156(1)(a), (b), (c) or (f)) in respect of that week.