7.4.5 Disputes referred to court

If conciliation does not resolve a dispute, the worker can refer the matter to arbitration or Court. The work must be issued with a Genuine Dispute A genuine dispute is one in which the parties cannot reach an agreement but the conciliation officer considers the dispute is genuine. certificate prior to applying to the Courts to have the matter determined.

For information on the: