188.8.131.52 Identify ICRP applicants | 184.108.40.206 Check for 30% whole person impairment ICRP | 220.127.116.11 Other settlement | 18.104.22.168 Process for settlements | 22.214.171.124 Worker makes settlement application | 126.96.36.199 Calculate settlements | 188.8.131.52 Finalise settlement
Intensive case review program (ICRP)
To be eligible for an ICRP settlement the worker must:
- be injured between 12 November 1997 and 19 October 1999.
- be currently receiving weekly payments of compensation
- have received weekly payments of compensation for at least 104 weeks
- have no capacity to work that is likely to continue indefinitely
- have a 30% or more degree of impairment.
A worker can apply once only for an ICRP settlement.