- For the purpose of providing practical guidance to persons who have obligations under this Part, the Minister may make an order approving a compliance code.
- A compliance code may apply, adopt or
incorporate any matter contained in a document
formulated, issued or published by a person or
- with or without modification or
- as in force at a particular time or from time to time.
- The Minister may make an order approving the variation of a compliance code or revoking the approval of a compliance code.
- An order approving a compliance code or a variation or revocation order, takes effect when notice of it is published in the Government Gazette or on such later date as is specified in the order.
- As soon as practicable after making an order approving a compliance code or a variation or revocation order, the Minister must ensure that notice of the making of the order is published in the Government Gazette and a newspaper circulating generally throughout the State.
- The Minister must ensure that a copy of —
- each compliance code that is currently approved and
- each document applied, adopted or incorporated (to any extent) by a compliance code —
is available for inspection by members of the public without charge at the office of the Authority during normal business hours.