If a decision is made to suspend NES New Employer Services, the Agent will:
- create and complete the Novus task ‘NES suspension’
- within one working day, send the standard letter NES7 ‘NES suspension worker’ to the worker and the their THP Treating Health Practitioner which will includes the date from which NES are suspended
- inform the OR Occupational Rehabilitation provider of the date from which NES are suspended.
Cessation may be required where the worker no longer has a CWC or the potential for a CWC and this is not expected to resolve within 13 weeks.
If a decision is made to cease NES, the Agent will:
- create and complete the Novus task ‘NES cessation’
- within one working day, send the standard letter NES8 ‘NES cessation letter’ to the worker and their THP which includes the date that NES cease
- inform the OR provider of the NES cessation date.
Recommencing a NES service may be required after the entry criteria for all NES has been applied and the services already completed or partially completed established.
If a decision is made to recommence NES, the Agent will:
- forward an OR approval form to the OR provider
- contact the OR Provider to discuss service expectations
- advise the OR Provider they are only eligible to claim the remaining service fee payable at the completion of the service