WorkSafe will only pay for podiatry services by healthcare providers who are:
- registered by WorkSafe to provide podiatry services and
- registered with the Podiatrists Registration Board of Victoria or the equivalent in other States/Territories and
- able to provide evidence of current professional indemnity insurance. Further information on WorkSafe’s required level of professional indemnity insurance can be found on WorkSafe’s website Service Provider Registration Application for Medical and Allied Health Services.
See: Cost of services
The policy provides guidelines for podiatry services.
The policy provides guidelines about:
- who can provide podiatry services
- what costs will be paid for
- what costs will not be paid for.
WorkSafe publish a fee schedule for the maximum amounts that it will pay for a range of podiatry categories.